Dental Literature on the All on Four
The All on Four was investigated by Dr. Paulo Malo starting in 1993. He wanted to help patients avoid bone grafting and long complicated procedures. The concept of tilting the posterior implant to avoid the sinus and avoid grafting also allowed for better bone to engage the implant in to allow for SAME DAY TEETH! The concept has been intensly studied and there are hundreds of studies that show the All on Four is a hugely successful treatment.
Literature / Data
When determining if the All on Four is right for you, consult your doctor. However, for those who are interested and want to do their own research, I have the following links below for you to read your own research.
- Nobel Biocare - All on Four Treatment Concept - For Practitioners
- Nobel Biocare - Nobel Smile - Patinet website
- Implant Success in Full Arch Restorations - tilted and upright.
- Full Arch implant Outcomes in Smokers
- Immiediate Load Implants vs Traditional delayed implant therapy.
- Evaluating stress results btween external hex conections vs morse taper.
- Fixed vs Removable Implant Prosthesis
The All on Four Method for Dr. Damon
Dr. Damon has been utilizing the All on Four in practice since 2012. We have over 6 successful years of this treatment concept.